Application for Quote for Buildings Insurance Cover

Any owner living in an area where Wishaw and District Housing Association provides a factoring service can apply to insure their home via the Association's Common Buildings Insurance policy.  The policy covers the property and any common parts of the building against damage caused by events like fire, flood or storms, etc.

The annual premium is based on the type and size of your property.  Due to the large number of properties that we already insure and the tendering process that we go through to obtain quotes, the Association is able to achieve competitive rates that could work out cheaper than the usual insurance providers.

If you are interested in a quote on what your annual buildings insurance would be
through the Association's common policy, please complete the details below and submit it to this office.