Sub-Letting is an option you may wish to consider if you are going to be temporarily away from your home, for instance if you have to work away for a period of time.  When you sub-let you are renting out the whole property although you remain the legal tenant and therefore responsible for the tenancy, including making sure the rent is paid, the conduct of those living in and visiting the property etc.

Before you sub-let you MUST get Wishaw and District Housing Association's
permission and there are a number of conditions that must be met before we can agree.

Please remember that you can only sub-let on a temporary basis and for a relatively short period of time.  If you do not return to permanently live in your house at the end of the agreed period, Wishaw and District Housing Association can take legal action to recover the tenancy.

More information on what you have to do if you wish to sub-let is available in the Association‘s Sub-Letting Policy and Sub-Letting Leaflet.  Your are also strongly advised to discuss the implication for you and your tenancy with your Housing Officer.

To find your Housing Officer, enter your address or postcode.

There are no results for your search.