Membership - Equal Opportunites Monitoring FormMembership of the Association
Wishaw and District Housing Association currently has 127 Association Members and the opportunity to become a member is available to those who meet the criteria as detailed below.
The following shall be eligible to become members:
- Tenants of the Association;
- Service users of the Association;
- Other persons who support the objects of the Association;
- Organisations sympathetic to the objects of the Association;
and who agrees to abide by the Rules of the Association.
Members of Wishaw and District Housing Association:
- are invited to the Annual General Meeting (usually held in September)
- appoint the Association's auditors
- are entitled to vote at the AGM to elect the members of Wishaw and District Housing Association's Board of Directors
- are eligible to stand for election to the Board of Directors
If you would like more information about becoming a Member of the Association please contact Anne Michelle Currie on 01698-377200, alternatively you can download and complete the Membership Application Form and return it to the Association with your £1.00 membership fee.
When you apply for membership of Wishaw and District Housing Association we will also request that you complete an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form requesting information which is for statistical purposes, you are not obliged to complete this form however it is very helpful to us if you do.
|Application for Membership||Membership - Application Form|
|Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form||Membership - Equal Opportunites Monitoring Form
|Fair Processing Notice for Membership||Fair Processing Notice|