Applying for a House

CHR LogoAs part of Trust Housing Association, Wishaw and District Housing participates in the North Lanarkshire Common Housing Register. This means that one common application form is used to access housing from any of the participating landlords and applicants should only complete one application form which can be returned to any of the partner landlords offices. Anyone aged 16 or over can apply.

If you have already filled in a form and want to add our areas to your application, please give us a call.

The Common Housing Register (CHR) will make it easier for you to apply and keep your application up to date.

You can obtain an application pack
By calling us on 01698 377200
By emailing us
By visiting our office
By letter

For stock information, see our existing developments page.